• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle Shafts Needed

truck7575

NAXJA Forum User
I need two sets of Dana 30 axle shafts, the newer ones with the 297 U-joints non disconnect, If anyone has extras lying around willing to sell PM me please.

Thanks
Rick

I would say your best bet is to go to a salvage yard and grab em. Most people with extras won't want to come off of them for emergency situations.

As stated, most hang on to their spares. I have four sets as spares and I just went through a full set over the weekend and won't give them up for that reason. Just find a local salvage yard and have them pull them for ya. Shouldn't cost that much, or find a pick and pull, pull them yourself, and save some cash. Good luck.

Kim

I sold the complete axle that I offered you the shafts from, but it looks like someone else has offered you a set for @the same price. Doubt you are going to find anything a whole lot cheaper bud, may be time to pony up the dough.......

Back