• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Umm where is ur 4th link u only run the pass side?

Spent yesterday with my old man and some friends at the car show up at the speedway, then met up with some more friends last night for some truck racing at the dirt track.

Took it easy for the most part today as it's been rainy and cool, except for when my parents came down to take me out for my birthday dinner. About to slip into a coma thanks to The Cheesecake Factory.

550240_788390816848_52707502_34952154_1686950824_n.jpg

boom.....that just happened

sam is not pleased but it was done on a semi epic bump....videos will tell

Spent yesterday with my old man and some friends at the car show up at the speedway, then met up with some more friends last night for some truck racing at the dirt track.

Did you see any International Scouts there? Get any pics? They have the Dixie Regional IH show there. I've never been but always wanted to.

Did you see any International Scouts there? Get any pics? They have the Dixie Regional IH show there. I've never been but always wanted to.

Didn't see any scouts this time around, saw a couple of original Bronco's though (those are always cool to see). And an old Willy's with the original Hurricane motor still in it!

550133_10100355517447347_36618587_44453899_1562098743_n.jpg

Didn't see any scouts this time around, saw a couple of original Bronco's though (those are always cool to see). And an old Willy's with the original Hurricane motor still in it!

550133_10100355517447347_36618587_44453899_1562098743_n.jpg

Nice!

I got the inside of the MJ lined with some Dynomat. Man I didn't realize how loud that truck was...

I've never had any 1st hand experience with it... Is it worth the money?

For me, it absolutely was. I have all the interior out waiting on new carpet so it just seemed like a good time. I can't tell you how "tinny" the inside was with the inside gutted but now it's nice. I can actually hear my cheap radio without having to turn the volume to 40. I plan on a decent sound system also, so I thought this would be added insurance against the rattling that comes from low bass and with a 20+ year old truck, I know there would be rattling.

replaced an axle ujoint yesterday and drove my jeep for the first time in about a week. i am getting some very ominous noises from my rear drums, so i will be snatching some ZJ rear discs ASAP. i figure i'll stick them to the dana 35 and continue my experiment to see how long i can drive and wheel it until it breaks. when they do break, i can stick them to an 8.25. i don't plan to go bigger than 33's at any point, so i think an 8.25 with 4.10's or 4.56's will be fine when i get to that point.
i have also done a little work to my beetle, but i'm sure nobody here cares about that, lol....

For me, it absolutely was. I have all the interior out waiting on new carpet so it just seemed like a good time. I can't tell you how "tinny" the inside was with the inside gutted but now it's nice. I can actually hear my cheap radio without having to turn the volume to 40. I plan on a decent sound system also, so I thought this would be added insurance against the rattling that comes from low bass and with a 20+ year old truck, I know there would be rattling.

you put jackie's mj back together and your driving it now right? what happened to the red one?

Jenny got me my first beer brewing kit for my birthday! I love my enabling wife:D

Back