• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98' ZJ Laredo, 98' XJ Sport, 87' XJ Laredo for sale in Sacramento, CA

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
I have 3 Jeeps for sale in Sacramento, CA

98' Grand Cherokee Laredo white ext/dark grey cloth int with 96K miles
242 Select Trak, 4.0L, 42RE tranny great condition Ecco rims, K&N, cat back exhaust with 40 Series Flowmaster $7,999 OBO

98' Cherokee Sport Rare and Sporty 2 dr, 5 speed, 4x4 Black ext/grey int
131K miles, 231 Command Trak, 4.0L, AX15 tranny, dana 30 Spicer 297 u-joints/29 spline 8.25 (wheel it and have fun, nice strong factory axles)
good/excellent condition
black rims with 30x9.50x15 new Dunlop Mud Rover tires, 2" lift spacers/blocks
$6,499 OBO

87' XJ Laredo 4 dr coffee tan ext/red&black new seat covers int
200K miles 2" lift (spacers/blocks) with 30" new BFG Long Terrain tires
4.0L, 242 Select Trac, AW4 auto tranny, dana 30/8.25 Decent condition
$2,499 OBO

All must go, make offer, I have to thin out my Jeep herd. :D
e-mail me at: [email protected] for pics and more info & carfax on each vehicle

thanks,

Troy

Last edited:
Big Red said:
98' Cherokee Sport Rare and Sporty 2 dr, 5 speed, 4x4 Black ext/grey int
131K miles, 231 Command Trak, 4.0L, AX15 tranny, dana 30 Spicer 297 u-joints/29 spline 8.25 (wheel it and have fun, nice strong factory axles)
good/excellent condition
black rims with 30x9.50x15 new Dunlop Mud Rover tires, 2" lift spacers/blocks
$6,499 OBO

Troy

Just happen to be the EXACT SAME TIRES YOU BOUGHT FROM ME?????

Here is a pic of these tires, when they actually were new.

56156472.jpg

I can almost bet if you scratch the paint off the rims, they will be the same ones.

The tires look new and are very close to it from what I see. I'll hold up some coin to them if people want to see what shape they are in. I had them rerimmed to clean the beads and sprayed the rims black. How many miles are on the tires, because they look very close to new to me? I have everything listed as OBO and am willing to come down and swap the rims/tires the buyer wants. I have 5 Ecco rims I could put on the 98' XJ if wanted, or Canyon rims....All the tires/rims were not bought by me originally, but are used in some way or another. The tires on the 87' XJ and 98' XJ are in very good condition with plenty of life left on them.

How many miles did you put on that XJ and tires....it doesn't look like that many?

Last edited:
Big Red said:
87' XJ Laredo 4 dr coffee tan ext/red&black new seat covers int
200K miles 2" lift (spacers/blocks) with 30" new BFG Long Terrain tires
4.0L, 242 Select Trac, AW4 auto tranny, dana 30/8.25 Decent condition
$2,499 OBO

I will give you $25 for this one dilivered.

Pick N Pull might give you $20

I'm very very negiotable on that Jeep as well as my others ones I have listed. I needed to sell them all and am open to offers, however you a bit low on your offer David. :shocked: :)

Troy

Back