• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt A Trail Run 9/27

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
I would like t run 2N04 on Saturdat and see how things have held up over the summer. Greg Hoffman indicated that some of the trails got hit pretty hard by some of the summer thunderstorms.

The days plan would be

• Trash pick up
  • Check/reinforce head cuts
  • check stream crossing on Arrastre creek
  • check for new spur trails
  • check condition of blocked, decommisioned trails

If time would allow I would like to run two other trails in the area that are up for adoption.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: AAT Run 9/27

I'd love to be there but I just might be in the delivery room that day. :laugh3:

What do you have to do in the delivery room?

Oh that's rights your nuts will be in her hands.

I was invited to a john bull run on the 28th, so this is a possibility for me. I can't commit based on the incomplete status of my jeep right now, but maybe. :)

Isnt there a bunch of work parties and b-day parties and such planned for this weekend? This is really quick notice, I wouldnt expect a lot of people to show up.

Cant make it this time, I already had previous plans.

Maybe next time, with a little more warning we can make it out there.

It is what it is, that weekend works for me, its the last weekend to get hours in for this year, two weeks I'm going to Moab.

Sweet! Extra 3 hours... :party:

Hopefully an "it is what it is" attitude will be gone once you get back from Moab, and we can get a little more organized with the ATT program as far as our Chapter goes. (Seems thats what most here want...)

Have fun over there.

Sweet! Extra 3 hours... :party:

Hopefully an "it is what it is" attitude will be gone once you get back from Moab,

Have fun over there.

I'll have the same attitude when I get back from Moab.

Unfortunately I can't accomodate everyone's schedules, wants and desires.

If you can make it, great. If not I hope to see you on the next one.

and we can get a little more organized with the ATT program as far as our Chapter goes.

Really, where has there been a lack of organization? I think I have been rather timely with the information that I have gotten from the FS and passed on to this chapter.

(Seems thats what most here want...)

Yeah I can tell by the overwhelming attendance at the quarterly meetings.

Plan on meeting at 830am and hitting the trail by 9am.

We'll meet at the trailhead on Highway 38.

34° 13.188'N
116° 45.457'W

Damn this one doesn't seem too popular... I should still be able to make it I just got to fix a couple things on the heep but it's a pretty solid maybe! How difficult are these trails?

2N04 is rated as an intermediate trail. A stock 4wd XJ could easily make it.

BUMP

cfinch and daytog19 are you still in?

If so I need to get some info from you.

cfinch are you still in? If so can you PM me your first and last name and where you live?
Thanks.

Back