• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Rover ???

goldxj

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a buddy that just bought a Land Rover Discovery and he's looking for a web-ring to get info from. I can't help the poor basturd out, I know nothing about those things except they're heavy as hell and next to impossible to pull out of mud, but then again so are H2's. Any direction would be appreciated.

Cheers,
goldxj

Send TOZOVR a PM hes probably the man to talk to around here for Rover Info.

Re: Try here !

pperelman said:
www.discoweb.org
LOTSA INFO ABOOUT ROVERS!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh Dweeeeb web...the Pirate LR Forum rocks! Very civil!

Essentially the pirate forum is the folks who left Dweb after getting sick of the Forum owners berrating folks for not doing like they do....

Rover info

Thanx guy's! I set him up with the links I got in this thread as well as the PM's I recieved. I feel bad for him, he'll never have a board like NAXJA to rely on, this place is really something special. Once again Thank you very much for the responses.

Cheers,
goldxj

Re: Discoweb.org has great forum ...I've gotten lots of good info from that pls...

pperelman said:

I take it you didn't mention that you own a jeep as well?:D

I never bothered to mention that I have a 109 project that I was building along with a few Customers DI and DII's...so no matter weather my answers were for general 4x4 info or something specific, I was lambasted by Kyle....of course who isn't right?

RJ

Back