• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE-gearing

Jeffro600

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to attempt the D30/Chry 8.25 regear myself(want to go with 4.58's) but am a little weary about tearing into something that ive never done before and doesnt sound all that easy to do...especially without any clear instructions. So are there any places in the northern CO area(im in cheyenne, but am willing to make a little bit of a drive) to get them done for a decent price....or somewhere that will help me do them so i know what to do next time? Appreciate any info!

Oh, by the way...my first post here...looks like a neat place and look forward to joining up with the NAXJA.

do you mean 456s? anyways, i just had Joshua at crawlertech4x4 do my axle work. he did a great job. he is down near denver though. tntcustoms is in cheyenne. as far as i know, they would be your best bet since they are the closest. Also, welcome aboard!

Fuel90 said:
do you mean 456s?

Thats what i ment....
icon11.gif

Back