• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holcomb Creek and John Bull this Saterday June 11

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
Figure the other post got to long with all sorts of hoopla.

Anyhow... We will be meeting at the Big Bear Discovery Center (where ever that is.. directions anyone?) at 8:30am.

Post up if your comming! IF theres only a few of us I think we may just hook up with the KJ fellows.

What to bring... your junk and a heavy foot (fine ass ladies is welcome as always)

What not to bring... Crack or black tar heroin. 40 ouncerz be cool though.

Cya all there!

Drunk tank said:
Figure the other post got to long with all sorts of hoopla.

Anyhow... We will be meeting at the Big Bear Discovery Center (where ever that is.. directions anyone?) at 8:30am.

Post up if your comming! IF theres only a few of us I think we may just hook up with the KJ fellows.

What to bring... your junk and a heavy foot (fine ass ladies is welcome as always)

What not to bring... Crack or black tar heroin. 40 ouncerz be cool though.

Cya all there!

Here is the link for info on the Discovery Center:
http://www.bigbear.info/

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. I have the broken seat and bad front driveshaft, plus a few other little things need to be done. I need to get all of this fixed before the weekend of the 24th. I will be in Big Bear that entire weekend witht he KJ club, I hope.

You guys have fun,

Robert

Drunk tank said:
Wha.... ya all scared to wheel with me???

Not at all. I've wheeled with Remi and Mike R.... :laugh3:

I just don't have the time or resources to get everything done before Sat.

Come back up to Big Bear 2 weeks later....

Robert

Kejtar said:
How did I get dragged into that? Wait till I am spotting you next time out :D :D

I meant that in a good way.... You and Mike R pick some crazy lines sometimes. Of course, I could nto/did not follow you guys on all of them....

Robert

Eh... you all are weak!

Im meeting up sith some other folks I know up there. Gonna just meet at either crab flats or the gas station in Arrowbear at 10am. if you wanna join... shoot me a PM and I'll let you know what site we're gonna be mettin at for sure

MJR said:
Hey I resemble that remark.

Like I told Remi. I meant that in a possitive way. I remeber some of the lines you chose on Holcomb and at Calico (Doran)....

Hope to make it up in 2 weeks. Got to get some things done on the Jeep.

Robert

Back