• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AC Condenser

Jeepster4wd

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering but where would be best place to purchase an ac condenser from? anyone one from here purchased one and how was its quality.

If you check around, you might find a radiator/AC shop that will do well by you - I've got one up here that I deal with, and they're called AutoLand (they used to be RadiatorLand.) They're where I get my radiators, heater cores, condensers, evapourators, and stuff like that - good prices and easy to deal with.

You might want to "let your fingers do the walking" for stuff like this - it's easier (usually) to get any sort of warranty out of a local shop, and you can get it made right quicker.

Failing that, I'm sure you could dig up Quadratec, Crown, or any Omix-Ada distributor.

5-90

i ended up ordering one from kragen what a mistake. i ended up recieved a square condenser lol like thats gonna fit.... guess il try another place that has the correct one....

Back