• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head warpage and subsequent resurfacing

That's a repost of a old thread!

What is your point? Just out of curiosity, to what office have you appointed yourself?

I wonder the source of your conviction that every post on the internet is tendered mostly for your edification. I also wonder how you came to seize your delusions of grandeur so firmly. I think the answer to both questions has something to do with your living with your mom a bit too long.

Yeah Lawson. WTF?
I think you should refrain from posting in this thread.
You're clogging it all up for the droves of NAXJA members who are glued to their screens awaiting more info.

The internet is full of people sniping at others thinking they elevate their status.

Maybe tie the head to the trailer hitch with some baling twine. 8 foot long.
Leave your driveway pulling it behind you a 10 to 15 MPH. Make sure you make an even amount of right and left turns to insure the best surface outcome.
Head home after 10 minutes and you're all done.

Maybe tie the head to the trailer hitch with some baling twine. 8 foot long.
Leave your driveway pulling it behind you a 10 to 15 MPH. Make sure you make an even amount of right and left turns to insure the best surface outcome.
Head home after 10 minutes and you're all done.

LOL I have done some funky stuff trying to get a head true, but nothing like that. I still have a set of head files from the fifties.

Back