• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F.F. '06 Photos/Videos

XJSpencer

NAXJA Member #1400
Well, We have two cameras to download and post. Here are 2 from Metal Masher and one from Hells revenge.

Santa on Rock Chucker.

2006_1004022.jpg

Lunch on Metal Masher.

2006_1004026.jpg

and the exit from Hells Gate...I thought this pic actually show how steep it is...kinda.

2006_1005018.jpg

Many more coming Later.

this one give a good impression of how steep it is also.

2006_1005024.jpg

nice pics.
download the flock browser download program from photbucket if you have a ton of pics. It allows you to add captions and rotate your photos before uploading them. You can also upload entire folders of pictures at a way faster speed. Ill upload all the pics from 4xSanta when he gets back to my photobucket.

It was a little wet Friday on Poison Spider.

2006_1006027.jpg

2006_1005073.jpg

My video for the first half of the fling HERE

Includes runs on Kane Creek, CliffHanger and Hell's Revenge

Very nice Josh! Didn't even know you got any footage of me. :) Thanks.

Naw...wasn't worried at all. I would trust Derek with my life. :D

xjohnnyc said:
Very nice Josh! Didn't even know you got any footage of me. :) Thanks.

gotta get video of my homies from SoCal...

did anyone get pics or videos of me at all during Poison Spyder on Friday? I took the harder lines and wanted to see if anyone captured my moments of insanity.

djblade311 said:
did anyone get pics or videos of me at all during Poison Spyder on Friday? I took the harder lines and wanted to see if anyone captured my moments of insanity.

You were too far ahead of me. Sorry. I'll check again. We've got over 300 pics and videos.

Our first trip out was a blast. Here are a few of the 651 pictures we took.

Metal Masher

Moab141.jpg

Moab153.jpg

Moab161.jpg

Moab165.jpg

Moab175.jpg

Moab227.jpg

Right before Derrick was almost assulted with my whip.
Moab238.jpg

Next project!!
Moab310.jpg

This was at the bottom of Klondike Bluffs. We waited about an hour and a half for it to go down so we could cross.
Moab393.jpg

Moab409.jpg

THats It!!!! We've got to get our arses to Utah!!!

(That sounds funny when you say it to "outsiders")

Those pictures were great, especially the ones looking downhill. Us flatlanders try to take pics like that at Tellico and you can never get the full comprehension of how steep it is.

hardy har har. I didnt take any bypasses on PS.

Israel, your pics of Hell's Gate are great and you can really see how steep it is!

Last edited:
Back