• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Registration Form

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
:NAXJA: SEC presents the Cherokee Crawl 2009
July 2-4, 2009 at Morris Mountain ORV Park Delta, Alabama

Registration Information: One form per driver/Vehicle

Forum Screen Name:
Name:
Address:
City:
State & Zip:

Phone number:
E-mail address:
:NAXJA: member #:

Vehicle:
Trail Interest(s): Easy Moderate Difficult

Costs:

____1) $60. Member Registration Fee. (includes 1 vehicle park pass, camping (primitive), 1 Saturday night meal ticket, Crawl '09 decal, and 2 raffle tickets. All non-members please add $5.

____2) $10. Additional Saturday meal tickets (also includes 2 raffle tickets). Children 12 and under free.

____3) $5. SEC decal

____4) $15. Event T-shirts. Adult: S M L XL 2XL 3XL

____5) $15. Event T-shirt. Youth S Youth M Youth L

____6) $20. RV electrical hookup

Total Cost:________

Payment for event registraion only will be accepted at the event. T-shirt orders must be prepaid. Send payment electronically via PayPal to [email protected] or mail check or money order to:

Mark Morton
114 Edison Circle
Smyrna, TN 37167

Please copy & paste the registraion form in a PM to High2by (Mark Morton), or PacificEd (Ed Robbins). Any questions please PM either of us.

Last edited:
pm sent!

What is the cost for passengers of members?
Is there a cost for the tow vehicle?
What would be the cost of bringing an ATV?

It's probably more simple than I am making it.....:eeks1::wierd:

The cost of passengers is actually nothing. It is taken care of in the ride fee. If you want them to eat at the Saturday night meal, then you will need to buy additional tickets for that.

No fee for tow rigs, just the one you will be riding on the trail. I'll have to see about the ATV.

Alright guys and gals.

I've already gotten 3 registrations in!!!:party:

It's not too early to get 'em in. Just copy and paste and shoot me or Ed a PM. You can paypal the money or mail us a check or money order. It's that easy!!:looney:

It will be a blast!!!

I am thinking of attending. This will be my first NAXJA meet. And the first time wheeling in my black XJ. I am thinking because, I just put on a rough country 4.5 lift on my truck, I already had 1.75 spacers and 2" shackle. But I do not know if I need drive shafts now, or the sye. My truck has the 242, but I think it isn't working. I also will need a driver loop rollbar installed and a new engine, mine is burning oil and wont pass Atlanta's emmissions. If I can find a used but good motor for less that $150. and a loop about the same price, then I am coming. Both my last 2 jeeps ended upside down, so I need the loop. I thought about the front loop of a fj-40 and cutting it shorter to fit. But anyway, I am trying. I am an electrician who has been out of work for 3-weeks, and I only get paid about 14.per hour anyway.

Hopefully you can get it fixed and make the ride. It will be a blast!!!

We have 6 registrations in!!!!!!!

The President is going to be there. I'm Registered.

Woot woot!!!!!:attom::attom::attom::attom:

We've got 11 registrations in!!!! party1: :party:

It's gonna be big!!!!:scottm:

I'm really hoping to go but I can't do a thing until I get my front axle rebuild or replacement

how much are raffle tickets again???

i need to start saving now! :yap::shhh::yelclap::jester::clap::dunce::doh::laugh3::wierd::roll::D:moon::guitar:

how much are raffle tickets again???

i need to start saving now! :yap::shhh::yelclap::jester::clap::dunce::doh::roll::moon::guitar:

Sorry Dan, you can only get two tickets this year and you have to give

one of them away...:roflmao::D:roll::roflmao::wave1:

Sorry Dan, you can only get two tickets this year and you have to give

one of them away...:roflmao::D:roll::roflmao::wave1:

I'll second that!

This kinda stinks, I thought the dates were 3rd, 4th, and 5th... I may not be able to make it down on Thursday. We'll have to see. I start my new job on Monday, and they are extremely particular about attendance. They have a points system, and I could get fired just for missing a day of work... yeah, it sucks. But I am off on Fridays, and get off at 3 during the rest of the week (work 5-3, 10 hour days). So if I gotta work, I could be down there at a decent time on Thurs evening I guess. Im gonna check into that before I sign up. Is the price the same no matter how long you are there?

so how much are the tickets???
:dunno:

just registered and paid... PM was sent to Mr. Ed

This kinda stinks, I thought the dates were 3rd, 4th, and 5th... I may not be able to make it down on Thursday. We'll have to see. I start my new job on Monday, and they are extremely particular about attendance. They have a points system, and I could get fired just for missing a day of work... yeah, it sucks. But I am off on Fridays, and get off at 3 during the rest of the week (work 5-3, 10 hour days). So if I gotta work, I could be down there at a decent time on Thurs evening I guess. Im gonna check into that before I sign up. Is the price the same no matter how long you are there?

Glad you found a new job!

There are a bunch of people coming on on Thursday and I'm sure many will leave out Sunday afternoon. Thursday is kind of an unofficial ride day since many peopl are showing up and gettin camp ready.

The price for the park is a flat rate, no matter how many days you attend.

so how much are the tickets???
:dunno:

just registered and paid... PM was sent to Mr. Ed

$5 each for you. :moon:

$1 each for evyone else.

You scored too much jack last time. :tears:

They are $1 each for everyone, including you, Dan.

so head out after you get off work on thursday. it WILL be worth it!

ill be leaving huntsville around
10am Thursday!

Back