• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Potluck

What's everyone bringing? I'll make chili again, it seemed to go over well.

Welcome back to Hoosier country WINTERFEST. Potluck is such a confusing term for us. Its a "PITCH IN"......... some of you true HOOSIERS know what I mean.

thanks
drunk hank, over and out.

edit: chili does sounds awfully good. bring it.

Last edited:
haha, true. Even though I only lived my first 5 years in MI, certain things didn't get ingrained in me. Pitch-in is one, the natural ability to play euchre is another :D

Potluck already...damn mofo's, it's not even November!

:D

BOB

if there is an extra plug in...I "might" bring my new handy dandy nacho cheese dispenser :D

This thing has to be hands down the best added feature to my new shop!!

haha, true. Even though I only lived my first 5 years in MI, certain things didn't get ingrained in me. Pitch-in is one, the natural ability to play euchre is another :D

I'm with ya on the euchre thing. I imagine one more family Thanksgiving without me knowing how to play and they will probably evict me from the party.

I'm hoping to have some deer to put on the grill. So far.....I've not had much luck.

Hmmm Chili has been mentioned. How bout some homemade beef veggie soup..

Nick

I'm hoping to have some deer to put on the grill. So far.....I've not had much luck.

I may be able to arrange the my cousin got a nice 14 point buck wit a 20 inch spread and a 190 lb doe so i may be able to steal some:D MMMMMMMMM Chili sounds quite nice too that reminds me my mom needs to get her ass back to Indiana and cook me some! :D

I may be able to arrange the my cousin got a nice 14 point buck wit a 20 inch spread and a 190 lb doe so i may be able to steal some:D MMMMMMMMM Chili sounds quite nice too that reminds me my mom needs to get her ass back to Indiana and cook me some! :D

I don't want some of that old tough stuff. I need to have the meat here for my secret preparation. I'm after something that still has spots on it. It seems to marinate better too.

I don't want some of that old tough stuff. I need to have the meat here for my secret preparation. I'm after something that still has spots on it. It seems to marinate better too.

I like your thinking the young ones are real good on the grille and in chili, for that matter anyway you want to eat them.

Nick

HERE BAMBI :D

Back up...

If I end up camping, I'll need to borrow a couple outlets in someone's camper/RV/hotel room to plug in the crockpots Friday during the day.

Coming from 8ish Hours away, I dunno If I'll "bring" anything per se........

BUT if someone has an oven inan RV (or maybe a dutch oven for fire?) I will make Corn Bread Casserole.....:chef:

I've got some deer ready to go. I've got more to prepare, just not sure if I'll have time to mess with it.

Who's bringing a grill?

I might bring my coleman table top that uses the mini propane bottles and can ake a burger in less than 60 seconds lol.... Still in search of a oven/dutch oven....

you can come over to my room and I will "dutch oven" ya all ya want :passgas:

I will bring some plastic knives, forks and spoons.

BOB

Back