• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2009

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
....will be held at the Badlands in Attica, IN. March 6-8th, 2009

Quick and dirty of it all:

Friday March 6th - Potluck supper, you bring it...you cook it...we eat it. Campfire. Every one brings something to share. Usually some good grub.
No orginized trail runs...however...there is always a few "pick-up" runs that happen as trails are being pre-run. Basically for trails on Friday...you're on your own.

Saturday March 7th - Organized Trail runs, catered dinner, Legendary MWC campfire after dinner

Sunday March 8th - Cuddle time before leaving for home. There are usually pick-up runs this day also In other words, again, you're on your own.

Watch this thread for official Winterfest announcements!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
On the calander, wouldnt think of missing it! :thumbup:

hey all, I am new to this site, just wondering how many people usually show up to this event?? I live down in south central illinois and I and a couple friends would definitally make the trip if there is going to be a turn out.

hey all, I am new to this site, just wondering how many people usually show up to this event?? I live down in south central illinois and I and a couple friends would definitally make the trip if there is going to be a turn out.

Hey! I'm in Flora!

Not sure what you consider a big turnout but.....This thing seems to grow every year. If I remember correctly, last year we had 60 rigs registered. We had a few more than that at the dinner Sat. night. It'd be great if you could make it. It's a guarenteed good time.

We'll have to meet up sometime. I get up to the Ham a few times a month. Hope to see you at Winterfest!

HHHHhhmmmmmmm???????

planning to come out from jersey. just wondering the chances of me getting thru the weekend without me breaking something vitally important? i already know not to push it. i'm just wondering how tough those trails are out there. my rig is my dd and my wheeling experience is local pits and the pine barrens.

planning to come out from jersey. just wondering the chances of me getting thru the weekend without me breaking something vitally important? i already know not to push it. i'm just wondering how tough those trails are out there. my rig is my dd and my wheeling experience is local pits and the pine barrens.

You'll be fine. You won't be forced to to anything you don't want to. (except for the sheep thing) I don't know how your rig is built but, there's something there for you, and most importantly, you'll have a good time. Stay away from Bob Loose. It's nearly tradition that he breaks.

Looking forward to meeting you. Look me up. I'll be the fat guy in Carhartts.:D

I'll be the fat guy in Carhartts.:D

Along with Me, Gene, Rev, Uhhh and the guys i haven't met that will also be wearing Carhartts! :D

Along with Me, Gene, Rev, Uhhh and the guys i haven't met that will also be wearing Carhartts! :D

glad you didn't include me...my 'onesie' isn't a carhartt just a cheap wally world knock off...

mac 'starting the pre-warming sequence now' gyvr

Tyler are you bringing your dog?

6220Redneck20Dog.jpg

Back