• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleveland, TN

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Who is comming to the crawl from that area of TN? I have a transmission I need to get to a member from there. Any help would be appreciated.

rredalty said:
Is that Melkorsxj? I sent him a pm about it. If that is not Melkors who is it?

im in cleveland, but im not going to the crawl. yeah, dan is melkor and he is in chattanooga. let me know and we can get a parts train running for you.

PM returned...

i'll get it to cleveland... one way or another!!!

MELKORsXJ said:
PM returned...

i'll get it to cleveland... one way or another!!!
U da MAN! I got some Yengling for you if you like it!

Brian, I got some stuff for you that should keep you good for the whole weekend.

nope... no drinkin' for me

i have the tranny at my house... thanks Tim for the trailer transport!

who is getting this from me???

TY guys pm'd knightforce.

MELKORsXJ said:
i have the tranny at my house... thanks Tim for the trailer transport!

who is getting this from me???

Hey MelkorsXJ,

I guess that would be me! PM me your contact info or somewhere I can meet you to take the tranny off of your hands. I have to work this whole week from 7:00 pm until 7:30 am. I could meet you somewhere tomorrow or Wednesday! Just let me know what your schedule is so we can make arrangements to finish this transaction. I really do appreciate it!

NAXJA MEMBERS ARE THE BOMB!

THANKS GLENN AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN HELPING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate It,

Donnie Ellis

knightforce said:
Hey MelkorsXJ,

I guess that would be me! PM me your contact info or somewhere I can meet you to take the tranny off of your hands. I have to work this whole week from 7:00 pm until 7:30 am. I could meet you somewhere tomorrow or Wednesday! Just let me know what your schedule is so we can make arrangements to finish this transaction. I really do appreciate it!

NAXJA MEMBERS ARE THE BOMB!

THANKS GLENN AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN HELPING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate It,

Donnie Ellis

We try just rember that when you feel you are ready to join up and suport the club.

PM sent...

Back