• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have left to do...

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Where to start... cage, beadlocks, wireing harness, sheet metal dash, paint, new driver shaft and a full set of spares and knuckles, find a way to fix my steering airation issue.... Oh shit, I'm screwed.

Don't feel bad. We've got a bunch of stuff still to do on Mark's rig

JCR's stuff ain't gonna make it in time so we have a DetoursUSA Backbone and Superwinch EP9.0 winch to install, cut front fenders, install WIP battery cable kit, swap tires, figure out and finish interior, swap a leaky fuel injector, build front axle with AlloyUSA shafts that are still not here, front locker, D30 block off plate, etc.

Worst of all, the Cherokee ran where we started the buildup and now won't hit a lick. That isn't good.

Backup plan is to bring my stocker.

Install junkyard fender, ($25) build tube fender flares, (steel bushwackers) paint whole jeep rattle can flat black, load on the trailer, open multiple beers!:D

rredalty said:
Where to start... cage, beadlocks, wireing harness, sheet metal dash, paint, new driver shaft and a full set of spares and knuckles, find a way to fix my steering airation issue.... Oh shit, I'm screwed.
Cage? Are you going to pull the trigger on a new tubing bender? The only thing you really need is a new rear drive shaft and the steering thing. Beadlocks smeadlocks, you've got on board air and i've got starting fluid :flame: !

Stuf I wnat to do and stuff I need to do. None of which will get done. So I'm probalby going to bring her as she is. 1st Time EVER that I was not working down to the wire to get ready! LOL!

The Jeep got painted today... It will not be missable.

Today, Saturday, I figured out and fixed two critical problems on the Jeep. Installed new fuel injector and new o-rings. No more leaks. While trying to start it, I rocked the auto shifter and boom, it would hit and start if I held it in the right position. Took it for a quick trip up and down the drive. The RE 5.5" kit seems pretty stiff. Makes me feel a whole lot better knowing that is all it took to get it running.

i just need one more hockey puck so i wont rub. other than that, im ready to take it to the limit!!!!!

hardstrugler, i like the multiple beer part of your reply!

ps... Juan dont bring any fancy beers this time!!!

Hood vents, JCR sliders, weld lca brackets on axle just a fex little things!!! Im still trying to come if I can get off work!!!!

install rock sliders...
install tcase skid...
front brakes...
install CB...
install/wire up some lights...

...find some help for the 3B? :)

attempt to find the $$ to get the rest of my safety stuff soo I can wheel

Kudzu said:
attempt to find the $$ to get the rest of my safety stuff soo I can wheel

You don't need any of that shit, it's just there to look good.

well all I'm really gonna do is put the other tires on put one in the back for a spare, a lug wrench & past that not much else

Fire extingisher
First aid kit
Adequate Spare tire, jack & lug wrench
Seat belts
adequate attachment points in the front & rear of the vehicle
20ft 10,000 lb snatch strap without metal hooks

CBs are Highly recommendned

I just pee on the fire!

Back