• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Batch of Pics

o2bgpn

NAXJA Forum User
“Anybody want a slightly used axle?” Gold Bar Rim

100_1679.jpg

The drop in. Gold Bar Rim.

100_1692.jpg

Jack and Wayne on Double Whammy

100_1704.jpg

The Cherokee line. Double Whammy

100_1711.jpg

From a different angle.

100_1716.jpg

The climb out. Gold Bar Rim

100_1727.jpg

More here:
http://itsatj.com/gallery/v/MikezOffRoadAdventures/Moab-Trips/Moab+Oct+07/Day4/

great pics mike! you shots of the road and the tamarisk came out way better than mine.

Thanks. There was no way of getting out to get a shot, I was just hanging the camera out the window and hoping for the best. I think next time the trail leader needs to bring a machete and lead the run on foot. :looney:

My pleasure. But I was just handing junk out, you guys were the ones actually in the dirt doing the work. BTW I nominate you for best use of an old man's cane during trail repairs. :D

o2bgpn said:
Thanks. There was no way of getting out to get a shot, I was just hanging the camera out the window and hoping for the best. I think next time the trail leader needs to bring a machete and lead the run on foot. :looney:
i thought me and my ugly jeep going through there first was the whole point, but nothing workedas good as vons roof rack did

Before Von went through…

100_1785.jpg

After Von went through…

100_1789.jpg

:D

Nice pics Mike! It looks like the girls had almost as much fun as you did over the week. Really good to meet and do a run with you.
Von

Back