• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday the 21st?

2much2soon

NAXJA Forum User
Who's showing up Thursday the 21st and who's trying to wheel that day also?

Figured I'd try and get an idea of who/how many people and what time those people were showing up and possibly trying to hit the trail.

3 hour trip for us and depending on the responses here we might leave real early to hit the trails with yall..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I always plan to arrive at camp on Wednesday around dinner time or slightly before, but I set my vacation days for this at least 3 months ahead to ensure I can get away with that.

Anyway I will be wheeling on Thursday.

I always plan to arrive at camp on Wednesday around dinner time or slightly before, but I set my vacation days for this at least 3 months ahead to ensure I can get away with that.

Anyway I will be wheeling on Thursday.
Awesome. What time you thinking of heading out to the park and hit the trail?

I like to be at the park by 0800, hit the trails probably by 0900, give or take.

I'll be in camp Wednesday night, ready to handle registration and wheeling for Thursday morning. All is well!
Sweet.. the guy I have gotten my information from over the last couple years had me thinking Thursday was an unofficial wheeling day.
Just wanted to make sure I leave early enough and dont miss the group.

See yall then.

Technically speaking Thursday is an unofficial wheeling day, but it works the same as any other. We try to make the park by 8 for registration purposes, both for us and thru the park, since our fee doesn't include the actual park fees. That doesn't take long, but it can get busy this time of year. That said, if you are running late, someone will be available to come and get you and walk you through. Thank you for your interest, we do our best to help out.
Rich

Technically speaking Thursday is an unofficial wheeling day, but it works the same as any other.

Huh? I thought the event ran Thu-Sat. I know Thursday is historically light due to it being neither a Friday nor weekend.

Whatever. I like Thursdays at NACFest - nice, low-key and quiet.

To quote professional politicians, Rob, I misspoke. Thursday is in fact part of the event. Sorry for any confusion, none was intended.

Back