• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

#S194

FMR SIERRA CHAPTER HMFIC
NAXJA Member
This years event will be spread out over several days. There will be a Monday through Thursday run, day run to Coyote on Friday, Friday, and a Saturday run. The raffle/dinner event will be held Saturday evening.

So, if you would like to head up with other people or just know where to meet when you get here please use this thread.Post up where you are coming from, what day you are leaving, and when you will be at the staging area.

Sunday to Sunday.

I am arriving weds afternoon and doing red lake/coyote lake trail. Camping at coyote lake until Friday afternoon when the naxja day trippers make it in. Then sticking with the group until sunday.
☆☆Who else has HAM radio? I am sure I would be able to chat with you guys on the dusy from coyote lake. I could also get a status report weds before I head into coyote lake. I will look up the local repeater and maybe we can also try simplex 146.46.

I am arriving weds afternoon and doing red lake/coyote lake trail. Camping at coyote lake until Friday afternoon when the naxja day trippers make it in. Then sticking with the group until sunday.
☆☆Who else has HAM radio? I am sure I would be able to chat with you guys on the dusy from coyote lake. I could also get a status report weds before I head into coyote lake. I will look up the local repeater and maybe we can also try simplex 146.46.

I have a HAM in my rig. What's your call sign? I'm KK6AWJ.

Back