• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attendance

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Post up.

From the chapter thread we have:

Fred + Zac and maybe Blanco.
In4aride +1
Lesslimited +1 : RV
Hypoid +1
Jdxj +3
Freerider + 1 and dog
Oldman + ?
Planefixer + 1

Tent site is fine. My wife and I will be coming from VA and parents/sis will be coming from Houston. Parents have a 2wd XJ, but can ride with me on any of the non-stock friendly trails.

Same question, tent site or RV. I need to know if I need to reserve more tent sites. Saw your jeep on the forum, nice jeep! We should be having a local M&G soon, I think.

I think i am going to make it to this.

Ill be making the drive solo in the jeep. Are there places to camp that are free around the area or do we all camp at the same spot? I will be tent camping. Im going to do my best to be there all days.

You can count me in at this point. I do however have a knock that worries me but hey..... maybe it will make it :eyes:

I have 7 tent sites reserved. If each is shared, that is enough for 14 families/campers. I only see 9 for the tent sites so far, so we are covered so far.

I put my deposit down on an RV site close to the camp sites.

Back