• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday trail run

Papercut

Here for the WIN!
NAXJA Member
Anyone planning on get there early Friday and running some trails?

I'm on 33s and locked up front.

Would volunteer To lead a trail but I've only been up there once and still somewhat a newbie to rock crawling.

My girlfriend and I will be at the camp sight Friday, I'm a total newbie as well. I have 35" and am locked all the way around, but I only have a couple of hour of wheel time with rock crawling with my "new" rig. I'd like to go with you guys if it isn't too crazy for this newbie.

ill run some shit with you johnny. i know all the spots pretty well.

i'm going to try to get out of working friday and head up, but i dont think that will happen

I'll be leaving SD Friday morning. Get there around noon hopefully. I'll find you guys.

I'll be on the mountain and meandering around on Friday. I'm not very built but you're welcome to either join me, one of the others, or I can give you information on where to go.

We'll make sure you have a good time.

Well it looks I may be able to join a Friday run, and head home that evening.......If I can get my jeep running ok.

So who's leading the Friday run?

calixj mark and a buddy of mine are rollin in with me we will have plenty of folks for a run!

Back