• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free camping? YES! IT'S TRUE!

Re: Free camping?

The thread in question was pretty much just Avery bitching at John.
the chapter can get 500 from natl for membership enhancement/growth. Another chapter.used their funds.to subsidize camping at their event.
i dont think it was ever decided.that we were doing the same

Edit: looks like the motion passed last night. I.suspect.they.will need some.time to implement it

Last edited:

I think it will be more of a refund program, probably not 100% free as the whole camp site is a lot more then that combined but maybe 1 night refund? well see once they put out the details.

Or maybe they will spend it on a pink vinyl wrap for avery and julios jeeps...

The thread in question was pretty much just Avery bitching at John.
the chapter can get 500 from natl for membership enhancement/growth. Another chapter.used their funds.to subsidize camping at their event.
i dont think it was ever decided.that we were doing the same

Edit: looks like the motion passed last night. I.suspect.they.will need some.time to implement it

I knew i was reading something about this. Maybe Cracker or G can come along with more info later for us.I know they're trying to improve our chapter.
I know it is nice to see somebody helping for a change.
Thanks guys

Details to soon follow.

YES! It's True!

With a $500 grant from National through the Membership Growth and Enhacemnt Program the SoCal Chapter will cover some of your lodging fees for SoCal Fest!

Here's how it will work

• The Chapter will pay for one nights camping fee ($28) at SoCal Fest
  • If you have a double site with at least two NAXJA members you will be reimbursed $56
  • If you stay at a hotel, rental cabin/condo etc, we will reimburse $28
  • You must be a red letter NAXJA member at the time of SoCal Fest
  • You must provide us with a copy of your receipt

So it pays to become a member of the SoCal Chapter!

And remember the March Membership drive is coming up as well.Renem or become a NAXJA member in March and be eligible for some valuable prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

And remember the March Membership drive is coming up as well.Renem or become a NAXJA member in March and be eligible for some valuable prizes.

Cool! I can renew this year, since I do it two years at a time. Of course, doing it two years at a time locks me out of the prizes the odd year.

David Bricker / SYR

:confused:
Here's how it will work

• The Chapter will pay for one nights camping fee ($28) at SoCal Fest
  • If you have a double site with at least two NAXJA members you will be reimbursed $56
  • If you stay at a hotel, rental cabin/condo etc, we will reimburse $28
  • You must be a red letter NAXJA member at the time of SoCal Fest
  • You must provide us with a copy of your receipt.
This is really great! Thanks to the Board members who made it happen! :yelclap:

Do we bring receipts to the event and get reimbursed on the spot? Should we send receipts in now? If so, who do we send 'em to? :confused:

I think it will be more of a refund program, probably not 100% free as the whole camp site is a lot more then that combined but maybe 1 night refund? well see once they put out the details.

Or maybe they will spend it on a pink vinyl wrap for avery and julios jeeps...

About that, i need you to print more of those " go fast" stickers we made up last time :p

:confused:
[/LIST]This is really great! Thanks to the Board members who made it happen! :yelclap:

Do we bring receipts to the event and get reimbursed on the spot? Should we send receipts in now? If so, who do we send 'em to? :confused:

Bring your receipts to the event.

Keep those yellow slips you got when you checked in. Those are.receipts.

So who was taking care of this? I would like to still get in on it but I did not see anyone at the event handing it...

Carol was handling this during dinner / raffle ticket purchasing..

Back