• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
D60 stub, spindle bearing, and hub, lots of sheet metal, rear DS ujoint, hi lift jack, and header pannel.

Last edited:
Wow! So im guessing your hauling a big chunk of metal home with you?

Brakes on the tow rig are toast.....

Short"grinding into the driveway"xjdoug

Glad you made it back ok. Was good to see you guys!!! Hate we did not get to sit around the camp fire and BS!

Yep I won the FSU trophy in Empire's group. Time to pull that shaft and add to the trophy.
aee78455-96d5-0483.jpg

Last edited:
I have some more wierd noises. But she pulled herself on an doff the trailer.

I did blow a trailer tire on the way down there.

Nothing, that I'm aware of yet... :)

Just walked in the door about 20 minutes ago.

Nothing too major this trip..had to rebuild the double cardan Friday evening after riding, and ripped a flare off in lower rock garden.

Sprung a leak in the 8.8 on the way home...started seeing oil accumulate on the rear glass. Just need to pop the cover off and reseal, again nothing major.

its all downhill from here......

You know, at first I had no idea I had done it. When I got out and walked around to find Josh holding 90% of the flare in his hand, I wasn't upset at all.

Perhaps it really is all downhill from here....

Just got home, I knew something wasn't right with my power steering......nuked the pump in Corbin. Brad and Silas(the toyota guy) fixed her right up as Molly sat in the Arby's in the AC! :D I can't say enough about my wheeling buddies. I love you guys! :loveu:

An RCV Dana 44 short side inner, and a couple of new scratches on the body.

Nothing much I guess..........

Unless you count buying 4 bus tires on the way to Harlan, man' I had no idea how expensive medium duty tires could be!

Back