• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Riding solo.

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just decided that my wife and daughter (17mo old) will be staying home for this trip. Baby has a few small issues (airway trouble, and an ear infection) that would likely be made worse by spending 3 days in the middle of nowhere. She is doing just fine with medications, but we dont want a miserable toddler (thereby a miserable mom and dad) all weekend.

So, my awesome wife is gonna let me go play for 3-4 days with my Jeep and all my Jeep buddies, while she stays here with the kid. She insists, and I appreciate the hell out of her letting me go. What an awesome chick she is... those of you who know her will agree.

With that being said, I may have a passeger seat available for someone if its needed. Especially if you arent weird and smelly. I also have the rear seats open, but its a little tight with the cage.

I will be leaving around 3am on Thursday morning, and hopefully arriving around 9am Thursday morning. See yall there, everyone be safe!

My wife is disappointed.

You have a great wife. Tell her we'll miss her.

Sorry to hear that but i is better to let them heal. Looking foward to seeing you. By the way my source was out of your preferd beverage. I did bring you some Sumpin ale tough!

Just decided that my wife and daughter (17mo old) will be staying home for this trip. Baby has a few small issues (airway trouble, and an ear infection) that would likely be made worse by spending 3 days in the middle of nowhere. She is doing just fine with medications, but we dont want a miserable toddler (thereby a miserable mom and dad) all weekend.

So, my awesome wife is gonna let me go play for 3-4 days with my Jeep and all my Jeep buddies, while she stays here with the kid. She insists, and I appreciate the hell out of her letting me go. What an awesome chick she is... those of you who know her will agree.

With that being said, I may have a passeger seat available for someone if its needed. Especially if you arent Glenn. I also have the rear seats open, but its a little tight with the cage.

I will be leaving around 3am on Thursday morning, and hopefully arriving around 9am Thursday morning. See yall there, everyone be safe!

Fixed! :D

Stump... are you doing a night run? If so I would like to call a seat and meet the legendary dust pan fabricator!

I don't know Nick, without my supervision there I could likely be talked into just about anything. if so, you got it!

:roflmao: This is gonna be a good crawl!

It has already started out decent! Wish some of you fools would get up here so I can wheel!

I hate they can't make it but glad you're still gonna be able to.

Back