• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where from, how far????? (Winterfest attendees)

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Please post up where you are coming from and how far it shows on Mapquest it is from your location to Attica, Indiana....this is for a scientific research poll. In all honesty it would be good info to have and it could potentially help the raffle committe with some valuable informatoin to pass along to possible vendors to the size of crowd and the draw of this event. Please keep this on track and the chatter eliminated...

Thanks,
Cheese "counting miles and pennies" Man

From Club R, Fort Wayne, IN

150 miles from my driveway to the office (3 hrs)

mac 'almost exactly' gyvr

Last edited:
Cheeseman-departing Unionville, Missouri- 392 miles

from the chicken coop (Hammond, IN) to the park is 99.7 miles 2 hours 38 min's ish

berwyn to attica - 144 miles. google maps says 3 hours. should take me about 2 hours - 2 1/2 hours.

Southeastern MN, basically Twin Cities. Mapquest shows shortest route at 513, the route I'm going to take at 542 miles.

Taylorsville, IN- My door to the gate is 117 miles.

Terre Haute, 50-55 miles I think? Thursday at noon.

My door in Madison WI to the gate shows 313 miles via 39/74.

Libertyville Il to Attica 164 miles 3 hours 20 min....

from Milton WV 413 miles and 7.34 hours, I am takeing the route through KY adnbypassing OH so it is 40 miles further but 20 minutes less

Back