• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now Accepting Dinner Pre-orders!

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Avoid having to go to the ATM, Pre-Order your Carne Asada dinner for SoCalFest 2011!

socalfest-2010-dinner-tickets.jpg

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/event-items/27-socalfest-2010-dinner-tickets.html

:lickout:

if anyone experiences any problems, try again later or send me a PM

YUMMY :)

Should look like that...on a paper plate :D

ha exactly why the text on the ordering system says: Photo shown is only a representation of what will be served generally. Our presentation wont be that cool

haha. Sorry about the default messaging in the cart.

I can just see UPS's confusion when they're shipping dripping tasty-smelling packages all over SoCal...

Any vegetarians on this trip? Thinking of food to bring for my girl. Guess I could ask her but don't wanna' make her feel isolated food wise.

My 16yo vegetarian daughter may (or may not) come up. How old's your daughter? In all honesty, if she's going to be a vegetarian, she needs to get over being the "odd one out" somehow. Lexa's adapted (she went veg at age 12) & doesn't have any issues with it, although I try not to eat obvious body parts (like ribs) in front of her as a courtesy.

When she comes along on events, she just brings Black Bean Burgers from Costco or random things, and is fine.

My 16yo vegetarian daughter may (or may not) come up. How old's your daughter? In all honesty, if she's going to be a vegetarian, she needs to get over being the "odd one out" somehow. Lexa's adapted (she went veg at age 12) & doesn't have any issues with it, although I try not to eat obvious body parts (like ribs) in front of her as a courtesy.

When she comes along on events, she just brings Black Bean Burgers from Costco or random things, and is fine.
Ha! By my girl I meant my girlfriend, sorry. She's use to being the odd one out, was just looking to maybe getting a vegi potluck together for her.

LOL. I'd presume on Saturday's dinner that the rice'll be vegetarian, not sure if the beans will have lard or not. Most of my meals have meat in them, so I won't be a lot of help for a vegi potluck...

Any vegetarians on this trip? Thinking of food to bring for my girl. Guess I could ask her but don't wanna' make her feel isolated food wise.

I thought this was a meat lovers event :D

Back