• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SocalFest 2011 - Raffle Donations Needed

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Attention local vendors and chapter members,

We are in need of raffle donations for the SoCal Fest 2011 raffle! Whether you are a local vendor who is not a :NAXJA: sponsor, who wants to promote and get your product and name out in the field or if you are a member who just wants to help support the chapter donations to SBNF or land-use.

If you would like to donate items, please fill out the following information below so that we can keep track of items and have a list of names which we can call out as supporters during raffle.

Click Here to donate to the raffle

If you would also like to volunteer and gather items, please PM me. Thank you for your support!

As an update, National has gathered some great stuff for our raffle this year. We've got more than $3K worth of goodies coming!

Is there any knowing what National has sent or is sending over for the event? Is Anything I had donated to national going to make it.

ok well no answer on if my product will make it to SoCal Fest?

I will be bringing a 300$ free Yukon product certificate, from RWK Haus Supply and Yukon.

I will add that in to the site in a min.

sorry robert, the only thing I had in the list from you aside from the Yukon GC was a D44 cover and Yukon trail repair kit

as an update to all the attendees, we've got over $4K worth of product to give away!! Better bring raffle money.

So, out of everything I sent in for my fee to be a vendor, nada made it to the only event I attend, and is in my region?

National handles the allocation of sponsor products, not us. I see your point and doesn't make a whole lotta sense but I know national tries to evenly distribute products to other events based on when the products are received. PM johnny (lobsterdmb) if you have questions or complaints

that always goes over so well lol...

Back