• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Wheeler Lake Group

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
Reposting in its own thread in hopes of coaxing pictures out of the rest of ya!!!

Montgomery Reservoirs (Colorado Springs) at the base of the Wheeler Lake trail, with our small group (me, Jawa, time2getdirty, the TnT fellas, and Yella -- Ranger Rick toasted his t-case on the drive to the trailhead, and firelt volunteered to skip the run and make sure Rick got back to camp OK):
P7300134.jpg

P7300135.jpg

P7300136.jpg

the TnT fellas simply glided over everything -- well built, well piloted rig:
P7300137.jpg

Jawa doing a little wheel lift:
P7300143.jpg

Waterfalls near the summit -- raining/hailing like hell too
P7300146.jpg

Waterfalls next to Wheeler Lake -- my new desktop photo:
P7300148.jpg

Cool mining remnants at the bottom:
P7300149.jpg

P7300150.jpg

I took very few photos -- these are the best I have, but I am sure there will be many more on the way. Great time, good to see old friends and make a few new ones. Thanks a ton to the organizers (BOD) and the sponsors/vendors -- the raffle was way cool, Tom's BBQ rocked, and I won what I came for: a new D44 diff cover from Riddler. SWEET!

Sorry Chris, I've been slacking on getting my photos posted up. All of my COFest pics can be found here.

Here are the ones I believe you're looking for... your near flop on the v-notch. :D :laugh3:

IMG_6614.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

Also, some great flex pics of Troy and Matt:

IMG_6618.jpg

IMG_6622.jpg

I know Dave and Matt took some pictures... slackers. :D

Back