• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

raffle wins....

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i got it all started for ya guys...raffle was a kick between the prizes and the jokes going around

i won some Brown Dog offroad motormounts (which kick ass BTW)
and i also got the masterpull synthetic winch line...(now gotta get a winch to install it on and finish the bumer to hold a winch lol)

take 2... I won a Riddler diff cover, exactly what I was hoping for! I also won "overland navigator" mapping software - SWEET! I also did not get my ass kicked by a cripple. yet. :jester:

Snazzy hat, white (seriously...WHITE! Who does white?:doh:) t-shirt, and I owned Troy with the dress he made for me!:spin1:

I also did not get my ass kicked by a cripple. yet. :jester:

I disagree, Joe kicked all of our arses! Didn't he win the most prizes?

We won the FrankZ Sliderz and a gift certificate to JKS.

Frank -we will be talking to you soon!

I managed to snag a Riddler diff cover, one of the AJ's Certificates, one of the Loose Nuts certificates, a hat and a shirt. Anyone wear a 2XL and have a L to trade? :twak:

Did OK.. :)

2 T-shirts, a penlight and Pelican case from Craig Fire and Safety , RuffStuff 44 diff cover, BigOffroad leaf spring coupon, and last but not least.. wait, what was that thing again?

Great raffle, thanks to the sponsors for providing the goods and the club for putting it all together.

I made off with a new T&T Customs bumper and $25 worth of Loose Nuts :cool:

Was wondering who was gonna win the bumper...

When justin told me what he'd won I didn't think there would be that many prizes... I know where I'm going next year!

$100 certificate to AJ's, Currie HD LCA Mounts and Skids, NAXJA Hat (ended up with Trish's son) and Gordon gave me the JCR 231 Skid he won. ( It will most likely end up with Ken)

I won a $25 Loose Nuts certificate, a Pelican penlight and a tshirt.

Snazzy hat, white (seriously...WHITE! Who does white?:doh:) t-shirt, and I owned Troy with the dress he made for me!:spin1:

What's wrong with a white hat? That's what the good guys wear....

Oh wait, I just answered my own question......

Could have been worse, instead of a white hat, it could have been a tan leathery jacket thingy......

What's wrong with a white hat? That's what the good guys wear....

Oh wait, I just answered my own question......

Could have been worse, instead of a white hat, it could have been a tan leathery jacket thingy......

Actually, the hat is yellow, the white reference was to the the t-shirt. REEDING COMPRENSHUN OWNZ U!!

Jacobs was ordered to burn the jacket he won, but he steadfastly refused to cave in.

By the way, I miss the rat pelt collection. If you tear the sleeves off, a-la wife-beaterish fashion, I'd wear it as a lovely vest.

You presence was sorely missed.

11 logs

I won two of the AJ certificates, one loose nuts Certificate, a hat, and a pen light.

Back