• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photos, Chit-Chat, Rumors & Stories - NAXJA ROCKFEST 2010

archangel

NAXJA Forum User
Awesome Pics! Did anyone make the third waterfall on Dirty without winching? We had an awesome time. Thanks again to everyone who helped in my attempt to get back on the trail. Rusty's is sending me another 22mm trac bar end. That will get me back on the trail until it's time for an upgrade.

I'd carry a couple spare 22mm track bar ends.. ;) who uses metric ends ?? geebus...

Retap the end and put a standard hiem in it.. you'll be way happier!!

Awesome Pics! Did anyone make the third waterfall on Dirty without winching? We had an awesome time. Thanks again to everyone who helped in my attempt to get back on the trail. Rusty's is sending me another 22mm trac bar end. That will get me back on the trail until it's time for an upgrade.

I think we just had to winch the first fall...everything else we drove no problems. Or are you talking about CD? I drove all of CD with no problems...Twice! :rof:

Again, I feel bad about the damage........ enough said. I suppose that any day with the family in beautiful weather is better than a day at work. We will wheel again.

No one drove that fall, all winched it. Several gave it a heck of a try, but there just wasn't any traction.

James, he's talking about the fall where we had to daisy chain the winch and tow strap to get everyone up on DS.

After taking my Jeep for a swim, we UHAULED it home and replaced distributor cap/rotor, one O2 sensor, spark plugs, engine oil, diff fluids, and did one drain and refill on the tranny. I'm gonna do it everyday after work for the rest of the week. That should get most of the water out. Other than that, no carnage here... Jeep is running much better now. Thanks to everyone who helped out. I really appreciate it, you guys are awesome! I still had a good time as usual.

Again, I feel bad about the damage........ enough said. I suppose that any day with the family in beautiful weather is better than a day at work. We will wheel again.

No one drove that fall, all winched it. Several gave it a heck of a try, but there just wasn't any traction.

James, he's talking about the fall where we had to daisy chain the winch and tow strap to get everyone up on DS.

Ya. We had an awesome time. That makes me feel a bit better that nobody drove it. We've got to pass on the princess stickers. We'll definitely be back. LOL

John Porvaznik worked with the local land owners, prior to the event and even sat down at camp and had a few beers with him to allow us access. Yes, the access is on private property, and yes it's gated. John was given access for the Naxja group.

And hey Brian, Daniel met my wife when we booked back to my place to repair his brake line so he can confirm that she's not a fabrication of my imagination. And not of the blow up variety either!

Had a blast cant wait to go out with you guys again! Thanks to Crash for spotting this noob on his first time out on LT. Experienced a few axle breaks and a 6 hour LT run didnt get back to camp until about 11. Awesome night wheeling. Only carnage i had was a blow out on the way up! Fun times!

Heres the only pic I took. Of Thom's Beautiful Xj right before he had some problems. Picture Perfect.

2.jpg

201004122301.png

I fixed it for you.... you have to put the
tags in there

Back