• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaving tomorrow, Woo Hoo

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Leaving here tomorrow morning, meeting up with Charles, and were going to Andy's in Vegas. Sat morning Andy, Charles , Hal, and myself are all caravaning to Moab, yah baby! See you all there! :D :cheers:

Mike R

I will hit Moab Monday afternoon. party1:

Picking up motorhome in an hour. Then to load it up and get the fridge to cooling.

I'm starting my journey tomorrow. I will be offline in 20 hours and hopefully back on when I get to the Super8 on Sunday evening.

Have a safe journey everyone.

I'm starting my journey tomorrow. I will be offline in 20 hours and hopefully back on when I get to the Super8 on Sunday evening.

Have a safe journey everyone.

To you as well, Vince. I am sure I speak for many when I say it took some hella - committment for you to take on so much of this year's planning from out there.
See you at Slickrock!

Thanks, but I don't really deserve it. I've had a bumpy ride these last few months with my home being flooded. It's everyone that has helped me that really deserves the praise. Thanks guys.

Sure I only have a 1 1/2 hour drive, but I don't get to wheel this weekend! I'm like a crackhead having withdrawls because I haven't been to Moab in over a year. Geeeeeezzzzzz!!!!!!!

Back