• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Rock and a Hard Place....

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I think the name fits.

DSC_1310.jpg

DSC_1305.jpg
:wierd: :D

Those are some great shots.

What trail were you on?

I believe that was at the top of Turner Over, wasn't it Glenn?
Yes. I tought it fit that situation. Ed is right Tiff these are great shots. I'd love to have a cd of all you got of me! :) It's all about ME! :laugh3: :D

Thanks! Your rig is very photogenic, I think it knows when the camera is on! I think I could hook you up with a CD of all your shots, just PM me your address.

Thanks! Your rig is very photogenic, I think it knows when the camera is on! I think I could hook you up with a CD of all your shots, just PM me your address.

I dont know about it being photogenic but it shure is fun. Next time you should take it up a trail! :eeks1:

I didn't make that trail.:rattle:

That is some awsome flex Ghost!!:thumbup:

I didn't make that trail.:rattle:

That is some awsome flex Ghost!!:thumbup:
I think my jeep likes the flexy flat stuff atm. She don't like the steep climbs! We will be working on that shortly.

You dont' like the Steep Climbs???

DSC_0756.jpg

(tiff's pic)

...surely all you were lacking was a 502 or something :dunno:

You dont' like the Steep Climbs???

DSC_0756.jpg

(tiff's pic)

...surely all you were lacking was a 502 or something :dunno:

I might could have done that clicmb if you all would have done to me what you did to Mark! I never said I did not like them I said my jeep did not like them.

Back