• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holcomb creek 8am sign up

looking forward to it! any chance of a John Bull bonus run afterwards? :D

I tend to run as long as anyone is willing to follow. Might do dishpan/deep creek or john bull bonus or both. Dependent upon completion of each leg without major failures.

I do like to be to camp in time for dinner.

I'm pretty sure we are in too, we will be coming from Hanna Flats. 35's locked. Will probably only do Holcomb so don't miss nap time.

I'm pretty sure we are in too, we will be coming from Hanna Flats. 35's locked. Will probably only do Holcomb so don't miss nap time.

We will pass by Hanna flats on the way out, if you'd like to jump in line there, we should be by about 815-830ish.

I tend to run as long as anyone is willing to follow. Might do dishpan/deep creek or john bull bonus or both. Dependent upon completion of each leg without major failures.

I do like to be to camp in time for dinner.

My schedule depends on some other buddies in the area and who ends up riding with me - I'd try to meet up with them after lunch if they didn't come with, OR I'll tag along to watch any hard runs that I won't make it up. Or something like that.

Anyone have an open seat?

I do, but I've already offered it to John's buddy.

John, is your buddy going to ride with me? Or can Jeremy ride shotgun?

We will pass by Hanna flats on the way out, if you'd like to jump in line there, we should be by about 815-830ish.

Cool, that sounds great, I will be aired down and ready to roll.

That was a great run! No major carnage and a good time had by all. OK, I can't really speak for "all." But I had a good time for sure.

Thanks, John, for leading the run!

Back