• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sat. Easy Run - Holcomb Valley History Tour - 0900

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Join me if you'd like on the annual Saturday stocker run. We will tour the Holcomb Valley while I relay some occasionally true historical information about the Holcomb Valley. We will start out on the West side of the valley and work our way East. We will exit Holcomb Valley via Jacoby Canyon, a bit of a more difficult trail. Worry not, by that time of day you'll feel perfectly comfortable off-road so now you'll have a chance to hone new skills!

A CB radio is highly recommended for this run as that's where the historical commentary will be broadcast.

Other than that any rig can come. 2WD and vehicles with no tow points may be turned back to camp at the Jacoby Canyon junction, I will provide directions and a map.

Bring your lunch, rig, camera, and spirit of adventure.

We meet at 9:00 am at the Discovery center with departure shortly afterward. Arrive aired down and ready to hit the trail.

Sign on up!

Say hi to Barbie for me. Ask her if she's been to the doctor yet.

I will join this run.

Missed Jacoby Canyon last time because I didn't have 4wd operational.

Back