• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's for

my dad works for hostess and said he will supply me with boxes of up cakes, muffins, ding dongs, and twinkies to bring out :) lol hey its free lol

So, dessert is covered.. What's for dinner?

Julio could bring his Hot Doggo shopping cart. :dunno:

I could do the carne asada. But I would need a truck to haul it all up there in...cracker?? :)

How much you talkin? :D

I do have a couple of trucks that will be going up there. :thumbup:

In all seriousness, Saturday is my final, so I can't make the run. But most of the kids finish it by 10am, so i would have plenty of time to make it up the hill and set up for dinner if nobody else wants to do it.

Hey guys I wouldn't mind cooking/help cooking. I went to culinary school & graduated lol. Cookings my second favorite hobby besides the jeep.

I can even bring food. Probably got like 100 bucks to spend on it so let me know.

I'm only 19:( Can't buy it yet!
I can do chips, steak, burgers..whatever it is people need/want to have I'll buy.
If I get to do the cooking or help do the cooking, I'll see if I can make my homemade mash potatoes.
I start with regular potatoes, boil them until soft, peel em. Mash em, then throw some shredded chicken & bacon ranch in them. They are good as hell.
Hopefully I can get some info on whats needed & what will be required.

I'm down to cook something up & have someone come sample it to make sure I'm worthy!

if my motorhome makes this trip my kitchen is at your disposal brother !!!my old lady can't cook !!!

Sorry I ended up making other plans because I didn't hear back. I'm going to the jeepspeed races in Lucerne.

I've got a decent size grill if its needed though. Plus 2 full 5 gallon propane tanks.

Sorry I ended up making other plans because I didn't hear back. I'm going to the jeepspeed races in Lucerne.

I've got a decent size grill if its needed though. Plus 2 full 5 gallon propane tanks.

you weren't plannin on coming to SoCalfest unless you were cooking? What about the wheeling and raffle to support SBNF? :( please send a PM to JohnX to see if he still needs your grill and if so, work out the logistics of obtaining it.

I appreciate the offer to cook. John has helped us out before with great success.

Back