• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Generator needed for dinner

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Is there anyone who will be camped near the dinner site who has either a small portable generator, a BIG power inverter, or a genny in their motorhome? I was planning to bring my generator to run some crock pots...but its leaking gas everywhere and I don't think i'll have time to fix it between now and then.

I can bring a few extension cords if needed.

I have a 3500 watt that either you can run a crap load of cords over to, or if its Not for more then say a hour or two we can just wheel over to the dinner site. we are in 92/93 I think thats like 3 spots over? I forget where the dinner is actually at... It will be powering my trailer for my son to watch movies, and get the batteries ready to run the heater all night and a few lights.

I have a 50 footer we can start with. just remember voltage drop and how amperage gets sucked up in cable length.

I will be there tomorrow about 6-7pm and there will sunday morning/afternoon.

Back