• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming to SoCal Fest? Let us know your plans!

What are your SoCal Fest plans?

• Friday runs

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Saturday runs

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Saturday night dinner & raffle

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • Sunday maintenance

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Camping at Serrano

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Sequoia's a jerk.

Votes: 20 43.5%

• Total voters
I will not be attending this year. Have fun & be safe.

oh screw it. I'm coming up after work saturday for the BBQ. I can't miss the roaming skwerly action.

oh screw it. I'm coming up after work saturday for the BBQ. I can't miss the roaming skwerly action.

win_button.jpg

I cant make it. So take away one for sat run, camping and dinner, and the sunday run. I got a speeding ticket and the wife grounded me. LOL.

Don't forget , we are borrowing some space on thursday.. (=
Yup... we'll be up there at some point hopefully early Thurs... Me & Karen & her granddaughter for sure, along with 3 canines. Hopefully her bf'll be able to show up too.

I did not put a vote yet. Trying to make it up Saturday morning to do a run and then stay for dinner and raffle.

JCS JP,
I have the same plans (Saturday run, stay for dinner/raffle). I'm in Encinitas, if you want to caravan up or back, let me know.

Modification. Coming up Thursday morning. Riding the dirtbike Thurs, Fri, Sat. AAT Sunday.

Camping with Samantha. My twin is coming with his Jeep. As well as my buddy Eric with his Tacoma (parked in overflow), another buddy potentially with a taco, and my friend Todd with a creepy white van and dirtbike to ride with me. Gonna have a full camp at site 72!

caps_2Dlock.jpg

Haha, just about every trail up there is run by certain folks on Saturday. There is usually a Gold Mountain run which may or may not end up at John Bull, and there is a Holcomb cleanup going on. Not sure if Mottino Wash will be on the docket this year, but there are also easy, sight-seeing runs like Jocobe Canyon and what have ya. :)

Back