• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage from CO Fest.....

My liver took a beating as well.

X2

I have a short list thtis time:
Chattering brake calipers,
Bent drag link.

The good news is they are all covered by warranty, I just need to convince vatozone that they failed under normal use.

How do you remove rock rash?

P7311165.jpg

Ready for JeepSpeed. Thanks for the zip ties, Gordon.

Same reason in4abashedrocker didn't get his done before Indy........ :D

Apparently your SliderZ are just too pretty and no one wants to scratch 'em. :dunno:

I installed my frankz sliderz a day or two before Cofest and I glad I did otherwise the wife's jeep would have looked like G.P_XJ's and my wife would have kicked my ass.

Yeah they work great. I smacked them a few times fairly hard and they took that abuse and wanted more.

well add another one to my list of crap, looked under the jeep yesterday and noticed that I had bent my brand new ProCrap trackbar had bent out far enough that my steering is rubbing it enough to rub the powder coat right off.....

To much speed-
2ytw8r9.jpg

Schweet, do I get a cookie for being right? :D
Lemme guess... either the uphill at the beginning of the trail or the rockpile on the way to the Whales Tail, right?

Ummmmmm.....

Why didn't you install the SliderZ before you went wheeling?

Good question Garrett, why didn't ya? I only suggested it 8000000 times. I distinctly remember saying, "man you'll really want those on before ya head out, cause you have the same wheeling style that I do and you're gonna destroy your rockers on Chinamans if ya don't have protection down there." :twak: :D
It's ok, good excuse for boatsides :D

well add another one to my list of crap, looked under the jeep yesterday and noticed that I had bent my brand new ProCrap trackbar had bent out far enough that my steering is rubbing it enough to rub the powder coat right off.....

I'll text ya tomorrow re this, if it hasn't already been fixed.

Actually, I have an idea. PM is on it's way

231 TC Tera Flex planetary gears in bad shape. Magnet has a 1/4" of metal shavings on it and pump filter plugged with shavings. I think I'll go back to a stock TC then lower the axle ratio to 4.56 or 4.88.

This is the second time reading and laughing at the carnage you guys suffered.............. All in all it would appear you had a blast! But for the life of me I cannot wrap my mind around some of the damage inflicted as I have ran all those trails except Chinamans Gulch( busted axle ujoint and blown tire)and suffered no damage at all. As usual I could not fanagle the week off from work, though I did get that Friday off and was thinking about driving out to run Holy Cross with you all....... till the Girlfriend put the brakes on that idea..... :gee:

Back