• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks!

fireLt.

NAXJA Forum User
There are some folks that deserve a thank you or two.

First, thanks to all that attended. At one point we had around 25 rigs parked at the group camping spot.

A big thanks goes out to the vendors that supplied the raffle with an estimated 4k worth of prizes. Thanks to them we had a successful raffle. Take some time and thank the vendors for the support.

Thanks to Tom and his wife for the excellent BBQ dinner Friday night.

Thanks to the other BOD members for the work they put into making the event happen.

Thanks to John for the good quality shirts and bringing them to camp.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, but if I did please post it up!

See you all next year!

what those guys said -- great event thanks to alot of hard work and generous donors -- a huge thank you to all of you.:yelclap:

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me get unstuck on our night run to chinamens.

What Kevin said. :laugh3:

In addition, I really appreciate everyone being patient with me collecting money for the camping, event fee, and raffle tickets. Nobody gave me a hard time about ponying up their share or waiting for me to get change or whatever. That made things much, much easier. Thank you!

What Kevin said. :laugh3:

In addition, I really appreciate everyone being patient with me collecting money for the camping, event fee, and raffle tickets. Nobody gave me a hard time about ponying up their share or waiting for me to get change or whatever. That made things much, much easier. Thank you!

I'm still waiting on some change! ;)

A special thanks to you and your wife. You helped with all of my mechanical challenges, and your wife covered the rest. I really appreciate it.
Rick

Thanks to everyone for letting my dad and I tag along and drink a few beers around the camp fire. We had a blast and are planning on making it back next year.

Parker

Back