• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX Convoy

Here is the route we took last year, worked well. I didn't see any links in the info section for southbound.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...spn=0.012261,0.026608&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15&num=10

Then Just Follow Johns excellent directions -
[Starting from Little Naches Rd] go past the Kaner Flats campground about .5 mile. You'll see a left turn over a large concrete bridge going over the river. Take that left, go up approx. .25 miles, as the road turns to the left and goes from paved to gravel, there's a SHARP left turn into the camping area. Follow it in a couple hundred yards, the road will wind down a little ways and then open up into a large open field where the road splits and goes down both sides. We'll be camped in that general area, you won't be able to miss us.

I should be at the Meet up location. However, if we somehow end up packed and ready to go 3 hours early. I can't sit and wait.. the kids will drive me crazy... Although.. that never happens. :) early.. ya right..

Back