• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photos, Chit-Chat, Rumors & Stories - NAXJA ROCKFEST 2010

I had a great time and it was good to see some familiar faces and to meet some new ones. The event was great like always and props to John for working with the land owners to get us access to some killer trails, like the trail that broke my junk. I can kinda say I have some body damage but it is so small it may not count to most of you guys. Thanks to all the trail leaders and all the hard work that went into making this event happen.:)

Nice pics from everyone, wish I had my camera, it was an awsome day cant wait to do it again,thanks to all the guys that helped me get fixed especialy John for the axle and the funny guy with the YJ (that his name escapes me) that worked on and pulled me out

Nice pics from everyone, wish I had my camera, it was an awsome day cant wait to do it again,thanks to all the guys that helped me get fixed especialy John for the axle and the funny guy with the YJ (that his name escapes me) that worked on and pulled me out

Screenname's Archangel, and the name is James.... You're welcome

Wow, I'm finally home in BC. Big snow storm N. Mt, wacked a deer but the Duramax w/ winch & mount unscrached. Road rock made me swap a flatbed bent rim was all. Thanks to all you guys for putting on another fantastic fun event. Special thanks to all who helped me so much. James for the axle build & for driving out there in the dark, stewie for removing his caliper bolts & loaning me, John for the long term loan, till next Rockfest, of the unit bearing, new guy Dennis for driving us & parts back out in the dark, those 2 young new guys that did most of the work reinstalling my axle, John again for taking off his axle nut & loaning it, and thanks to Matt for bringing me John's nuts late in the night. Sorry to those that helped & I forgot your names. This should be seen by all who wheel so they know how great & safe it is to wheel with the Arizona NAXJA team! You guys set a super example.
Thom

See ya in the states soon man.

Thom, glad to hear you made it home ok. Look forward to seeing you and your wife again next year.

You will see us. I know you guys will plan best you can but just my input, would be nice to have it after the Havasu Sidewinders event & just before EJS in Moab, if it works well.

Wow, I'm finally home in BC. Big snow storm N. Mt, wacked a deer but the Duramax w/ winch & mount unscrached. Road rock made me swap a flatbed bent rim was all. Thanks to all you guys for putting on another fantastic fun event. Special thanks to all who helped me so much. James for the axle build & for driving out there in the dark, stewie for removing his caliper bolts & loaning me, John for the long term loan, till next Rockfest, of the unit bearing, new guy Dennis for driving us & parts back out in the dark, those 2 young new guys that did most of the work reinstalling my axle, John again for taking off his axle nut & loaning it, and thanks to Matt for bringing me John's nuts late in the night. Sorry to those that helped & I forgot your names. This should be seen by all who wheel so they know how great & safe it is to wheel with the Arizona NAXJA team! You guys set a super example.
Thom
Broke at the AZ Rockfest Thom?......SANTA

Broke at the AZ Rockfest Thom?......SANTA

Yep, apparentley breaking is part of the fun. I wonder why it took 3 events before I found out. Thanks agian to all that made this event happen and especially those that helped me get my jeep bandaged up so I could drive back to camp. Thanks James, charlie, and John. You guys were great to wheel with and I hope to get another chance in the near future. I should be getting it fixed this Friday.

nice!

Back