• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T Shirts & Hats for sale.

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
We still have shirts & hats. Here are the pics. Not all colors in all sizes. Have girls tank tops in ocean blue & kelly green, & men's XL V neck Ts in white. Hats are Flexfit, stretch comfy, 1 size fits most. Post here to order. Figure ship costs the way you want shipped, about a pound a shirt, from 59917 & add to $13/ shirt, $15 2&3XL, $10/ hat.

DSC04885.jpg

Aqua

DSC04886.jpg

Seafoam

DSC04887.jpg

Mint back & phrase on back of all.

DSC04888.jpg

Hat

DSC04889.jpg

back of hats

I would like a large and an X large please.

Hi Dillon, You got thr last large. What address? Choose the way you want me to send & figure post cost 2 lbs & send that plus $27 to my PayPal [email protected]. I can get them out on Sat. from 59917. Thom

He reminds me of some holiday character... The easter bunny, maybe? :dunno:

More like old man winter or father time with the bad black Jeep.

hahah, reading all of this is just funny. Hey Tom, Its me Tim, deaf guy with Jeep TJ, I got one of the caps and I havent paid for it yet, Can I have some shipping address to send you the money for the Naxja yellow cap. by the way, my wife read the back of the cap when i got home and it says "axel spanking good timez" and you know what she did, she spanked me with a belt from behind, good lord that hurt, i ask her, what was that for, she said im spanking your axel. FYI, i swear i did not know it had any writing on the back of the cap. GOOD ONE!!!!. Have a good day. dont forget to let me know how to ship you the money order.- Tim

Back