• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things I learned at Winterfest 2009

I learned that if you forget to clean up the spilled nacho cheese out of the back floor boards of your wifes Tahoe that you wont get any action for at least a week...and counting! :D

I learned that if you forget to clean up the spilled nacho cheese out of the back floor boards of your wifes Tahoe that you wont get any action for at least a week...and counting! :D

It sounds like the Tahoe is ruined and unusable now, Tyler. I think the only way to make your wife happy is to sell it to me for next to nothing. Thanks!

hey Brad, I would love to sell it to ya :D Momma is wanting a new rig, but I just cant swing the Crew cab King Ranch F350 at the moment, so she is gonna have to roll the cheesy Tahoe! :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Brad, I would love to sell it to ya :D Momma is wanting a new rig, but I just cant swing the Crew cab King Ranch F350 at the moment, so she is gonna have to roll the cheesy Tahoe! :D:D

I finally got one! Ended up with a 2000 Z71, but it's the old body style with the 350. I still love it even though it doesn't have the NCZ "Nacho Cheese" package!

I'll park out in the Tahoe section next year :D

haha, the NCZ was a special order option only :D You'll enjoy the versatility of the rig, it has served my family and our hobbies very well.

I finally got one! Ended up with a 2000 Z71, but it's the old body style with the 350. I still love it even though it doesn't have the NCZ "Nacho Cheese" package!

I'll park out in the Tahoe section next year :D

I used to have a '99 Z71.
It was a great truck!
Rode good and it would roast the tires when asked to.

So, GoSlowGetStuck, how well is that Taco working out? Man, brother that is a bummer. I hope you're having fun at Haspin. :-D

So, GoSlowGetStuck, how well is that Taco working out? Man, brother that is a bummer. I hope you're having fun at Haspin. :-D

What happened? I heard the oil pump went out on his tahoe!

Well I definetly learned a few things...

- A near stock XJ is great on green..
- Locker and a 2" lift will go far.
- Tents are definetly not waterproof, especially when SeanR drained his water and turned it into a lake ! lol
- Midwest guys sure can put away some beer and cook good food
- Was a great time and will definetly be back next year!

Well I definetly learned a few things...

- A near stock XJ is great on green..
- Locker and a 2" lift will go far.
- Tents are definetly not waterproof, especially when SeanR drained his water and turned it into a lake ! lol
- Midwest guys sure can put away some beer and cook good food
- Was a great time and will definetly be back next year!

you just think that was water.. (insert evil laugh here..)

Haha either way we didnt stay in the tent. I tried to get as drunk as possible because I knew when I finally had to sleep, it was going to be very uncomfortable..Being 6'6" its very difficult to sleep in the front seat of an XJ. Hence the getting drunk part, made it tolerable

Back