• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2009 Carnage

P1000214.jpg

I'm leaning toward JKS arms now. I'm afraid that these would just break again if I just welded it up. It'd just move the stress point. Being that it'd be the same (fairly thin) material, I really think I'd end up with the same problem again down the road.

With the JKS's I seriously doubt that I'd ever have to mess with them again. I wish I had the cash to throw at it for some quality LA's but that's not an option.

New developments, I just learned that Clayton makes short arms.:D

Give the leafs a good look over. Look at the center pin area. One leaf may have broken, and it may not have too. Can't hurt to look.

Looks like Grimus is gonna help me out. Not sure how much yet but he asked what I had and for my Address so I will keep ya'll up to date on there excellent customer service.

Just got off the phone and he is sending me a new leaf pack for the rear. Free!

Great service as always!

After seeing what happened to Kim I think I will keep the saggy pack as a trail spare!

My steering box is finally toast after WF. The output shaft had about 1/16" of play before, and now it's much worse. I had a constant wobble all the way home and it pops and shifts around town.

I've got a YJ box in the shed to swap in, but I was hoping to put it off for a while.

Back