• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mission Impossible in Oh Ten

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
I talked to Kyle (Owner of the Badlands) a little bit Saturday afternoon. He offered to take our group to Mission Impossible next year if we have enough interest. I was unaware but, according to him there's stuff over there for the littler guys too. At least enought to keep us busy for a day. He or his people would guide us so, no need for us to pre-run it. He said that since the history of Winterfest and the Badlands goes way back, he'd be happy to take us over there. The Mission Impossible land is still owned by Troy, (the previous owner of Badlands) but, part of the agreement between the two of them is that Kyle can basically use it as his own.

So, keep that in mind for next year!

I'd definitely be interested in running Mission Impossible next WF. Great idea!

sounds good Hale, well see what mods are done by next year to the rig....

Nice work. In on the group for the real MI trail. There is a fair amount of trailriding throughout the rest of the property.

I would suggest one group for the tough trail, and one group for the trailriding. I wouldn't take every rig over there.

Nice work. In on the group for the real MI trail. There is a fair amount of trailriding throughout the rest of the property.

I would suggest one group for the tough trail, and one group for the trailriding. I wouldn't take every rig over there.

What Pat said. Theres mild to wild over there but 54 rigs would be a lot. I ran the baby jeep over there in august of last year and you can cover a lot of ground with 33s and lockers front and rear...but you can get in over your head quickly. Definately something to consider for next year.

mac 'lots on the MI property to see and wheel' gyvr

maybe we can make it a Friday afternoon run.
That way we can do our morningg pre-run and wait for a few people to show up and run it all afternoon.

BOB

maybe we can make it a Friday afternoon run.
That way we can do our morningg pre-run and wait for a few people to show up and run it all afternoon.

BOB

I think that would be a good idea. But I'm up for more wheeling regardless.

Mike

I am a MI noob....will some one take me in under their wing?
:helpme:

BOB

I am a MI noob....will some one take me in under their wing?
:helpme:

BOB

you betcha...

mac 'hold me to it' gyvr

Glad I took the time to look Kyle up. Looks like there's a little interest.:D

I'll be glad to ride shotgun over there next year. My Jeep should be done by then but it'll still only be on 31's. I may get an ECTED if i can afford one or find a wicked deal on one!

Back