• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Summary

xjohnnyc said:
I thought you'd have a question about his bling tail lights. :)
Oh believe me... I gave him shit about that :D IIRC he actually bypassed one of hte obstacles because there was a danger to the lights ;) On the other hand he had fun wheeling his rig and he came back in one piece (unlike rest of us). Btw, Stebel blew the rear DS ujoint and a seal on the way back.

Kejtar said:
Oh believe me... I gave him shit about that :D IIRC he actually bypassed one of hte obstacles because there was a danger to the lights ;) On the other hand he had fun wheeling his rig and he came back in one piece (unlike rest of us). Btw, Stebel blew the rear DS ujoint and a seal on the way back.

Stebel blew a seal?? Any pictures? Or is it "What happens in Moab stays in Moab"?

Israel said:
I thought I heard something about you colapsing onto a grill? :dunno: :D

and molested a little tree...it was never the same again

:canada: that night....... :cheers:

on the right - THE molested TREE :nono:

santa_moab.jpg

Kejtar said:
Btw, to top it all of I think it happened in the town of.... Beaver :D

There used to be a billboard on the side of the freeway before Beaver that said something like,
"Eat at Wendy's - Beaver".

back to praising those that helped for a moment,

another BIG thanks to Remi and Derek

ff07tothejmaxj.jpg

ff07theremister.jpg

This years Fall Fling was fun and the efferts of you two as well as all the trail leaders who helped out and everybody else behind the scenes, went a long way towards an enjoyable event. Again, Thank You! Can't wait for O Eight!

kuligow said:
:canada: that night....... :cheers:

on the right - THE molested TREE :nono:

santa_moab.jpg
look santa apparently we had our picture takin' that night.

Back