• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 8" Skyjacker Coils

XJBrother

NAXJA Forum User
I have a brand new pair of 8" (I think, I will confirm on friday) Skyjacker coils for the XJ. I can bring these to NACFest if anyone is interested in them. Name your price...

$1.00 that is my price

$3.00, and the pass side tail light from the one and only Robz 1995 Jeep Cherokee

$3.00 and pathfinder parts

hey, just because my pathfinder was too good to use some xj parts doesn't mean yous have to be so mean. So we're at like $3.50 to Kieth since pathfinder parts aren't worth more than about $.50.

And I did have to google who Maxwell Smart is/was...I'd rather be young than old like you all :D . While that deal is quite tempting actually, I'll have to pass.

jerks :moon:

Too bad you don't have the leafs that go with them!!

XJBrother said:
So we're at like $3.50 to Kieth since pathfinder parts aren't worth more than about $.50
I'll double his $3 offer and give you $6, and I won't stick you with pathfinder parts...:D

carmannj said:
Too bad you don't have the leafs that go with them!!

well I could buy a set of leafs and sell them to you. so you can just add that price onto the price of the coils...that makes sense right?? :roflmao:

Back