• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants to play COOK

I was thinking of bringing mine up, but I am not trailering my XJ up now, so I have no way of getting it up there. Anyone else able to throw their grill on the back of the trailer with the Jeep?

If no one steps up I have 2 portable charcoal grills I use for camping, but they are kinda small. I could bring them but its not ideal, pretty much would be a last resort option

Andy in Pa. said:
I was thinking of bringing mine up, but I am not trailering my XJ up now, so I have no way of getting it up there. Anyone else able to throw their grill on the back of the trailer with the Jeep?

Hey Andy when do you plan on heading up, maybe I could meet up with ya and put it in the van or on the trailer.

STROKER

I'd be willing to take a turn at flipping burgers, but I don't have a grill I could bring (or a trailer to put it on, for that matter).

Rob

I have a propane grill that I use with the Pop-up it's small but it will work for quite a few hotdogs

Rob Mayercik said:
I'd be willing to take a turn at flipping burgers, but I don't have a grill I could bring (or a trailer to put it on, for that matter).

Rob
x2 on everything....even the name

I can give a hand, but I can't bring a grill.

:D I have a grill that I can bring. Planned on packing a small trailer anyway.:laugh3:

Back