• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need studs pressed...

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
does anybody have a press that could set some studs in some wheel spacers for me? littleton/golden/boulder area...

thanks.

terry

How soon you gonna need them?

My dad's shop in Arvada has a press, but I wont be home untill the 5th...

hjeepxj said:
How soon you gonna need them?

My dad's shop in Arvada has a press, but I wont be home untill the 5th...

that will probably work out to be just about right... thanks! i'll touch base w/ you next week.

MMIXJ said:
that will probably work out to be just about right... thanks! i'll touch base w/ you next week.

Sounds good Terry. :cheers:

I'm in Loveland and have a press.

u cant just put them in like regular wheel lug studs on your unit burring? i usualy just get them kinda started them throw a nut on them and gun them down. red neck style. mite not work with aluminum spacer tho.

Liam

old_man said:
I'm in Loveland and have a press.

hey tom, thanks for the offer...

that reminds me, at CO FEST you thought you might be able to straighten out my warped (from welding) rock rails (heat & cold water?).
any chance i could come by sometime and kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone (rails & studs)?

could bring you some brew or a bottle of vino...
:cheers:

let me know.

thanks.

terry

I think we could handle both at once. I think I'm going to be around tonight through Sunday. Give me a ring

970-690-6270

old_man said:
I think we could handle both at once. I think I'm going to be around tonight through Sunday. Give me a ring

970-690-6270

hey tom,

looks like i might get the spacers today after all...
i'll give you a ring to see if today would work out after all.
(let me know if you read this first).

thanks!

terry

Tonight would work for me.

Back