• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Test Drive a Ford... get 10 shares of ford stocks...

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
WTF?...

so at 2bucks a share for Ford stock, you get 20bucks right now to test drive any ford product... lol..

just crazy

JOe

I wouldn't give up entirely on Ford. After all, GM is bankrupt, and they're about to buy Chrysler, which isn't bankrupt yet but will be when GM finishes looting it of the few bucks they have left after getting butt- ***ed behind the maschinenfabrik. If Ford just keeps the tourniquet tight enough, they may be the last one standing.

I can't believe I'm living in the time when one of the major auto manufacturers shuts down. That's kinda scary.

I just bought a bunch of Ford stock, Now that it hit bottom, it will take very little for it to hit 4 bucks, with GM out of cash and Ford having plenty in Ford Credit, it will do fine. Just Watch!

I as well own ford stock now... bought 2 days ago 2g's worth.. and put 5 in Gm stock...

I would have done the test drive if i had time for a few more but had places to be.

GM and Ford are too large of WORLD players to tank... it wont happen.

JOe

KingOfTheHill said:
GM and Ford are too large of WORLD players to tank... it wont happen.

It could happen, but if you were a gamblin man, putting some money down on either one of those companies right now could give a nice payout in the future. I bought some too!

especially since GM stock usually hovers in the mid/high 20 range per share..... Ford hasnt held a decent trading price in a long while, but im rolling the dice.

JOe

Ford is cutting some more jobs which wall street will love because they are sticking to there plan. They have cash to lend which GM does not. They are going to launch 0% on all models after the election and have the best new model line up hands down. They are also launching the new Transport which is a 30 mpg vehicle that fits the need of a huge market. Not to mention the quality ratings that are just getting better and better. Also lets not forget they negotiated the best union contract.

Back