• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weds night at Sierra Fest - Grover hot springs? who will be at Hermit Weds ?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So Im considering heading out weds from Rubicon to Hermit Valley to help lock down camping spots for our large group , is anyone else going up weds? I might stop and shower at Grover hot springs if I do this, and also use the hot springs as well.

Just seeing if anyone else wants to do something like this.

I will be camping at hermit Wednesday but it will probably be late as I have to get my motorhome and trailer after the rubicon and load up and head over there.

AH ok. Yeah I figured you and Ryan would grab your motorhomes and head to hermit. I was thinking if I go straight to hermit im going to need a shower and it would be nice to relax in the hot springs anyway.

https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=508

My current plan for Weds Aug 7th:
get out of Rubicon early, leave springs by 8am.

Grover closes at 7pm, they have pay showers, they start draining the hot springs at 6pm, but I guess you can sit in them until 7 as they drain. I plan to stop here on weds to shower and sit in teh hot springs. I plan to use the laundromat next to rales in south lake. Drop off laundry, grab groceries, get taco bell and starbucks next to Raleys, and head to the hot springs.

Back